- The only discount to the regular price is a coupon code available to first-year riders, as a Thank You for joining us in 2012 - it must be used by Jan 31 to get the discount!
- There is an option for a much shorter, 15 mile route in 2013
First things first: planning on riding with us? Remember that registration will be capped at 250 for the Metric Century.
- This year we are offering a much shorter route for your friends and family that may be intimidated by the full Metric Century with all of the beautiful hill climbing. This 15-mile route “Spin Around Black Mountain” has one Farmstop, and the same kind of experience of sampling Local Food and purchasing items as the Metric Century.
- Because of the great Local Food and the extensive support offered to riders, the Registration Fee is $65 for the Metric Century and $50 for the 15 Mile shorter route. The fee for both routes includes the Dinner at the Fabulous After Party!
- Riders from the first year of Cycle to Farm in 2012 may obtain a coupon code that allows purchase of either ride for themselves, and also their friends/family at a significant discount. The coupon code must be used by January 31.
- The Registration Fee also includes tasty samples at the Farmstops, full SAG Support, and a nifty musette bag to commemorate your fabulous day in farm country.
- If you are planning on staying overnight in the area, be sure to see our recommendations for Lodging [link] – in 2012 these filled up quickly, so do not delay.
- We have local restaurants offering generous discounts – all you need to do is show your bib number (pick up at Packet Pickup on Friday Night).
- We have local lodging offering discounts and special packages, including fun activities such as river rafting, Biltmore House tours, and the like.
MORE COMING SOON We’ll let you know when this information is available via Facebook — Like us on Facebook for automatic updates.